Need help now?
Text START to 741-741 or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The tools, resources and programs that support our model are used by thousands of colleges across the country. Highlights include:
Training programs and tools that have helped over 5,000 campus professionals identify and support at-risk students.
Expert guided resources on critical issues including strategic planning and the legalities of student mental health accessed by over 10,000 campus professionals.
JED Campus Program is designed to help colleges and universities promote emotional wellbeing and mental health programming, reduce substance abuse, and prevent suicide among 18-to-26 year-olds. The Campus Program expands upon The Jed Foundation’s JedCampus program, a groundbreaking self-assessment and feedback program that helps colleges create more comprehensive solutions to support their students.
Ulifeline, an online resource offering campus-specific resources for getting help and an anonymous screening tool that has been used by over 250,000 students.
The Peabody-Award winning Half of Us campaign that reaches over 10 million students and 20 million households with on-air and online elements that decrease prejudice and increase help-seeking.
The Transition Year, a program that helps campuses, parents and students navigate the transition into college with a focus on emotional health.
Love is Louder, a social networking campaign and grassroots movement that helps students and campuses create connectedness and encourage help-seeking.
The NFL Life Line is a free, confidential, and independently operated resource that connects callers with trained counselors who can help individuals work through any personal or emotional crisis.
- Campus Teams Resource
- CampusMHAP Webinars
- Emotional Health 101 Video
- Framework for Developing Institutional Protocols for the Acutely Distressed or Suicidal College Student
- Improving Your Understanding of Suicide Among College Students - Medscape CME
- JED Campus Program
- Jerry Greenspan Student Voice of Mental Health Award
- Mental Health & Wellness on Campus: A Town Hall Without Walls
- NFL Life Line
- Parents Online Tools and Advice
- Postvention: A Guide For Response to Suicide on College Campuses
- Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
- Starting the Conversation: College and Your Mental Health
- Student Mental Health and the Law
- Studying Abroad: Identifying Students at Risk
- Transition Year