Need help now?
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The tools, resources and programs that support our model are used by thousands of colleges across the country. Highlights include:
Training programs and tools that have helped over 5,000 campus professionals identify and support at-risk students.
Expert guided resources on critical issues including strategic planning and the legalities of student mental health accessed by over 10,000 campus professionals.
JedCampus is an online self-assessment survey program that is designed to help colleges explore and enhance their campus mental health and suicide prevention programming. Learn more and view JedCampus Seal recipients here.
Ulifeline, an online resource offering campus-specific resources for getting help and an anonymous screening tool that has been used by over 250,000 students.
The Peabody-Award winning Half of Us campaign that reaches over 10 million students and 20 million households with on-air and online elements that decrease prejudice and increase help-seeking.
The Transition Year, a program that helps campuses, parents and students navigate the transition into college with a focus on emotional health.
Love is Louder, a social networking campaign and grassroots movement that helps students and campuses create connectedness and encourage help-seeking.
The NFL Life Line is a free, confidential, and independently operated resource that connects callers with trained counselors who can help individuals work through any personal or emotional crisis.
- Jed and Clinton Health Matters Campus Program
- Campus Teams Resource
- CampusMHAP Webinars
- Emotional Health 101 Video
- Framework for Developing Institutional Protocols for the Acutely Distressed or Suicidal College Student
- Jerry Greenspan Student Voice of Mental Health Award
- Mental Health & Wellness on Campus: A Town Hall Without Walls
- NFL Life Line
- Parents Online Tools and Advice
- Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
- Student Mental Health and the Law
- Studying Abroad: Identifying Students at Risk
- Transition Year