Need help now?
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The tools, resources and programs that support our model are used by thousands of colleges across the country. Highlights include:
Training programs and tools that have helped over 5,000 campus professionals identify and support at-risk students.
Expert guided resources on critical issues including strategic planning and the legalities of student mental health accessed by over 10,000 campus professionals.
The Jed & Clinton Health Matters Campus Program is designed to help colleges and universities promote emotional wellbeing and mental health programming, reduce substance abuse, and prevent suicide among 18-to-26 year-olds. The Campus Program expands upon The Jed Foundation’s JedCampus program, a groundbreaking self-assessment and feedback program that helps colleges create more comprehensive solutions to support their students.
Ulifeline, an online resource offering campus-specific resources for getting help and an anonymous screening tool that has been used by over 250,000 students.
The Peabody-Award winning Half of Us campaign that reaches over 10 million students and 20 million households with on-air and online elements that decrease prejudice and increase help-seeking.
The Transition Year, a program that helps campuses, parents and students navigate the transition into college with a focus on emotional health.
Love is Louder, a social networking campaign and grassroots movement that helps students and campuses create connectedness and encourage help-seeking.
The NFL Life Line is a free, confidential, and independently operated resource that connects callers with trained counselors who can help individuals work through any personal or emotional crisis.
- Jed and Clinton Health Matters Campus Program
- Campus Teams Resource
- CampusMHAP Webinars
- Emotional Health 101 Video
- Framework for Developing Institutional Protocols for the Acutely Distressed or Suicidal College Student
- Improving Your Understanding of Suicide Among College Students - Medscape CME
- Jerry Greenspan Student Voice of Mental Health Award
- Mental Health & Wellness on Campus: A Town Hall Without Walls
- NFL Life Line
- Parents Online Tools and Advice
- Postvention: A Guide For Response to Suicide on College Campuses
- Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
- Student Mental Health and the Law
- Studying Abroad: Identifying Students at Risk
- Transition Year