Gigi Robinson on Mental Health and the Power of Journaling
Gigi Robinson, photographer, model, and mental health advocate, became a Gen Z influencer when she decided to share the mental health aspects of living with a chronic disease. Her candid conversations about mental health, the power of therapy, living with chronic illness, and self-care brought her a large and dedicated following.
She sat down with JED and talked about all the ways she takes care of her mental health, from healthy and practical ways to engage with social media to finding therapists she vibes with, journaling, and using her breath to prepare for any kind of moment.
Watch the full conversation.
Check out these short clips from the conversation:
- What TV shows get wrong about journaling
- Gigi Robinson on honoring vulnerability
- Managing our relationship with social media
- On the mind body connection
- How to medically advocate for yourself
- Therapy: A chance to connect with ~feelings~ again
- Combating toxic social media
- How to be a better advocate for mental health
- How to be there for a friend in need